C3 caters to families who are immersed in the arts. Many of our students live and breathe dance, theatre, art, music, creating and writing. Homeschooling offers a unique flexibility and schedule for those students who travel to dance competitions, have 6:00AM call times, attend long hours of tech theatre rehearsals, or spend countless hours practicing the cello, painting canvases after canvases or writing the next great novel. C3 also caters to the families who love the Lord and give Him the glory for the many gifts and talents their students possess. There are many homeschool groups and PSP’s in southern CA, however, C3 is a unique group of gifted students who love the Lord, love to have fun, and love to learn.
*** Many C3 Students have siblings in the PSP who are NOT immersed in the fine arts. Many siblings play sports, do robotics, etc. We just ask at least ONE student in each family be immersed in the Fine Arts. We are a conservatory. :)***
C3 PSP OFFERS:
- Filing of Department of Education Affidavit
- Cumulative Files Kept Current
- Monthly Mom Night Outs
- Monthly Field Trips
- Monthly Fellowship Fridays (aka Park Days)
- Core and Enrichment classes for grades PREK to 12th grade (FUNdamental’s Wednesday classes)
- High School credit classes (@ FUNdamental’s Wednesday classes)
- Yearly Musical Theatre Production (through Page to Stage class)
- Annual 3 Day Science field trip to Catalina or Pali Adventure Institute
- Assistance with Yearly and Curriculum Planning
- Transcripts and letters of recommendations for college entrance
- Consultation and Support as Needed
- Record Keeping Assistance
- Work & Entertainment Permits
- Full color and hardbound Yearbook
- Class and Student school pictures with school ID option
- End of Year Promotion Night, Art Gallery and Spring Recital
- Kindergarten Graduation Ceremony
- 8th Grade Graduation Ceremony
- 12th Grade Cap and Gown Graduation Ceremony & Grad Night
- Opportunity to Network with other Homeschool Parents
- Participation in Pizza Hut Book-It Reading Incentive Program with Monthly Book Report Presentations at Park Days
FEES & COSTS:
Registration & Processing Fee: $15
Annual Tuition Fee (per child k-8): $200
High School Student (per student 9-12): $250
** Families are responsible for paying for costs involved in the activities and classes in which they choose to participate.**
- Submission of the enrollment application, registration fee, and tuition fee.
- Agreement to support the philosophy and policies of Christian Classical Conservatory
- Sign Statement of Faith and Behavior Contract
- Recommended by C3 member and/or Meeting / Interview with the Administrator
- Completion of all forms and transfer of records
**Christian Classical Conservatory PSP does not require testing.
C3 PSP families are required to submit a Course of Study at the beginning of each school year. All text and teaching materials must be purchased by the family. We do not provide curriculum or financial subsidy. We do provide guidance in choosing material and/or curriculum that is right for you and your family. We also help high school students and their parents design their 4-year plan to make sure they meet (and exceed) all CA requirements.
C3 COMMUNITY & SUPPORT GROUP:
We also offer C3 Community for those families who are legally enrolled in Charter Schools or who file their own affidavit, but who are looking for like-minded Christian families to do activities with. It is an annual $50 family fee to join C3 Community (Support Group). Community members can participate in all C3 activities and events. There is a wait list but we encourage you to contact the director for more information.
For more information or to apply to the PSP program, contact Carrie De Francisco at email@example.com OR contact us through our website.
“Love the Lord your God with all your heart, all your soul, and all your strength. And you must commit yourselves wholeheartedly to these commands that I am giving you today. Repeat them again and again to your children. Talk about them when you are at home and when you are on the road, when you are going to bed and when you are getting up.” Deut. 6: 5-7