God- honoring, Christ-centered, Spirit-filled
Mission: Building Christian character through a biblical worldview, achieving academic achievement through the classical approach and encouraging creative expression through the arts.
Christian Classical Conservatory PSP (Private School Program)
Christian Classical Conservatory (C3) is a Christian PSP for Southern California homeschool families. C3 is comprised of families whose students range in talents and passions from culinary arts to sports to ballroom dancing. While Christian Classical Conservatory (C3) assists all types of students, our speciality is supporting families with children who participate in fine art instruction (i.e. theatre, music, dance, voice, art, sculpture, photography, writing, etc.) on a daily or weekly basis.
C3 PSP Offers:
- Filing of Department of Education Affidavit
- Cumulative Files Kept Current
- Assistance with Curriculum Ordering
- Consultation and Support as Needed
- Record Keeping Assistance
- Work & Entertainment Permits
- Monthly Mom Night Outs
- Monthly Field Trips
- Monthly Fellowship Fridays (aka Park Days)
- Core and Enrichment classes for grades PREk to 12th grade (@ FUNdamental’s Wednesday classes)
- High School credit classes (@ FUNdamental’s Wednesday classes)
- Yearly Musical Theatre Production (through Page to Stage class)
- End of Year Promotion Night, Art Gallery and Spring Recital
- Kindergarten Cap and Gown Graduation Ceremony
- 8th Grade Graduation Ceremony
- 12th Grade Cap and Gown Graduation Ceremony
- Opportunity to Network with other Homeschool Parents
- Participation in Pizza Hut Book-It Reading Incentive Program with Monthly Book Report Presentations at Park Days
Christian Classical Conservatory PSP does not require parent meetings or testing.
** Families are responsible for paying for costs involved in the activities and classes in which they choose to participate.**
We also offer C3 Community for those families legally enrolled in Charter Schools, but who are looking for like-minded Christian families to do activities with. It is an annual $50 family fee. Community members can participate in all C3 activities and events.
All text and teaching materials must be purchased by the family. We do not provide curriculum or financial subsidy. We do provide guidance in choosing material and/or curriculum that is right for you and your family. We also help high school students and their parents design their 4 year plan to meet (and exceed) all CA requirements.
“Don’t let anyone think less of you because you are young. Be an example to all believers in what you say, in the way you live, in your love, your faith, and your purity. Until I get there, focus on reading the Scriptures to the church, encouraging the believers, and teaching them.” 1 Timothy 4:12